We  are  Online  

Family & Spouse Visas

309 and 100 Partner Visa (Offshore)

The Partner visa (subclasses 309 and 100) allows the PARTNER or SPOUSE of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia permanently.

The temporary Partner visa (subclass 309) is granted first and lets you come to Australia to live with your partner while a decision is made on your Permanent Partner visa (Subclass 100) or the application is withdrawn.

Location: You must be outside Australia when you lodge your application and when a decision is made on the temporary Partner visa (subclass 309).

You can be in or outside Australia when a decision is made on the permanent Partner visa (subclass 100).

Cost: AUD 7,715

Processing Time
Visa Streams75% of the applications90% of the applications
309 Temporary Visa 14 months19 months
100 Permanent Visa 22 months 26 months


  • You must be married or in a de facto relationship with:
    • an Australian citizen
    • an Australian permanent resident
    • an eligible New Zealand citizen.

      *You might still be eligible if your relationship breaks down after you lodge your application.

  • Your marriage must be valid under Australian law. This means you must have parental permission if you are 16 or 17 years of age.
  • You must have been in a de facto relationship for at least 12 months.
  • If you are married, usually you must be 18 or older when you apply.
  • You must have a sponsor, who will be your partner, except if your partner is under 18 years of age.
  • You must meet the Australian health and character requirements
  • You must have repaid, or have arranged to repay, any outstanding debts to the Australian government.

Visa Process

Check your eligibilty for this visa

Apply for both subclass 309 and 100 visas

Grant(Temporary) your temporary (subclass 309) is granted

Supply additional documents after 2 years

Grant (Permanent) of your permanent visa (subclass 100) is granted.

What you can do with the 309 visa

  • stay in Australia until a decision is made on your permanent partner visa or the application is withdrawn
  • work in Australia
  • study in Australia (you will not receive government support)
  • travel to and from Australia as many times as you want
  • attend up to 510 hours of free English language classes provided by the Adult Migrant English Program
  • Enrol in Australia's public health care scheme, Medicare

How long you can stay on the 309

You can stay in Australia until a decision is made on your permanent partner (100) visa. Usually 15-24 months

Partner Visa (Permanent) – Subclass 100

This visa allows the spouse or de facto partner of an Australian Citizen, Permanent resident or New Zealand Citizen, live in Australia Permanently. It is the second stage of the Partner Visa (Subclass 309).

Stay: Permanent

Eligibility criteria for permanent Partner visa (subclass 100)

  • hold a temporary Partner visa (subclass 309)
  • continue to be in the spouse or de facto partner relationship unless your relationship has ended and there are special circumstances
  • have complied with all Australian laws whilst on your temporary visa.
  • may be asked to submit additional documentation two years after you first lodged your temporary partner application. This is to prove that you are still in a genuine and on-going relationship with your partner.

Processing time: 75% of application: 18 months | 90% of applications: 26 months

Cost: You paid for this visa when you applied for your Temporary Partner visa 309

Visa Process 801

Ensure you lodged your partner visa more than 2 years ago.

Supply additional documents

Access your application again

Grant (Permanent) your visa (subclass 801)

What can you do on this visa?

  • stay in Australia indefinitely
  • work in Australia
  • study in Australia
  • enrol in Australia's public healthcare scheme, Medicare
  • sponsor your relatives to come to Australia
  • travel to and from Australia for 5 years
  • if eligible, attend free English language classes provided by the Adult Migrant English Program
  • if eligible, apply for Australian citizenship

IELTS & PTE Coaching with SIEC


The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a standardized English language proficiency exam that has been designed to test the English Proficiency of International students and migrants who wish to study, live and work in an English-speaking country/ environment. IELTS in managed by reputed International Organizations including the British Council, IDP, IELTS Australia and University of Cambridge ESQL Examination.



The PTE exam is a computer based English language test which helps migrants and international students in non-native English speaking countries to gain the required English proficiency required to study or work overseas. It tests individuals on four components, including Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking.


Our Videos

Transforming Refusals into Success Stories

Your Visa Journey Starts Here!

Latest News

Australia introduces NEW Regional Migration visas!
Good news for International Skilled workers, as Australia is set to introduce two new Skilled Regional visas, which launch on 16 November 2019. An additional permanent visa pathway will also become active from November 2022.

The new skilled regional visas will enable skilled migrants and dependent family members to live and work in regional Australia for upto 5 years.


Australian Annual Migration Cap lowered
In an effort to curb overpopulation in major Australian cities like Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, the government has announced that it plans to reduce the annual permanent migration cap from 190,000 down to 160,000 from July 2019. This is nearly a 15% decrease from the previous year. Of the 160,000 applications accepted, 70% will be in the skilled migration stream (110,000 places), while 30% will be from family migration (47,000 places). Employer sponsored visa will offer 39,000 places, and State and Territory Nominated categories will offer 38,968 places in 2019/20. The government plans to keep this cap in place for at least the next 3 years.



Latest Blogs

Australia's top In-Demand jobs; 2019

Australia's top In-Demand jobs; 2019
Based on the latest Hays report for 2019, it is suggested that the demand for skilled workers in Australia is expected to increase over the next two quarters of 2019, owing to the commencement of major planned infrastructure projects across the country.

Some of the most in-demand occupations include Risk and Compliance workers, Civil Construction Workers, Data Analysts, Digital Project Managers, Technicians, and Finance Business Partners.



Australia Reviews  Australia Reviews

Canada Image  CANADA Reviews


The National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI) is a standards organization that is responsible for ensuring that high standards are set, maintained and promoted and provide the necessary accreditation for those who wish to gain knowledge/experience in working as Translators or Interpreters in Australia.


Professional year

A professional year program is a development program that has been structured to enhance a student's ability to gain employment and broaden knowledge and skills of the Australian culture and workplace.


Start your Immigration Journey Today!


Check your eligibility: Submit online assessment form


Get a free assessment within 24 hours


Prepare your application with SIEC Advisor


Submit your application together with supporting documents


Wait for your visa to be granted

Appointment Request Form

Call us on +91-9650116699

24 hours contact via WhatsApp @

Australia: +61 415 383 393