We  are  Online  

Student & Post Study Visas

500 Student Visa

The Student Visa, Subclass 500 allows you to stay in Australia to study full time in a recognized Australian education institution.


  • At least 6 years of age
  • Have been accepted to study at an education institute in Australia that is registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
  • Evidence of English language proficiency- If you need to provide evidence of your English language proficiency, there is a minimum English language test score that is accepted – IELTS 5.5 | PTE 42
  • Must meet health and character requirements
  • You must have adequate health insurance while in Australia. Students can show this by obtaining Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) which provides medical and hospital insurance.
  • Evidence of financial capacity -evidence of funds to cover travel to Australia and 12 months living expenses, course fee, f & b, Travel, and other costs
  • Organized appropriate welfare arrangements for the duration of your intended stay in Australia if you are under 18 years of age
  • If you are applying from outside Australia, you must include a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for each intended course of study along with your visa application.
  • If you are applying for more than one course in your student visa application, you must include all Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) codes in the application form or the visa may only be granted for the CoE provided.

Length of stay: Up to 5 Years

Cost: AUD 620

Processing Time
Visa Streams75% of the applications90% of the applications
Higher Education Sector 42 days 48 days
Postgraduate research 51 days86 days
Schools Sector 35 days 64 days
Vocational Education & Training45 days 56 days
Independent ELICOS 23 days 46 days

Location: You can be in or outside Australia when you apply for the visa and when a decision is made on the visa

What you can do with this visa

  • This visa allows you to stay in Australia for the duration of your studies, generally up to five years. The student visa grant period will depend on the length and type of course you are enrolled in.
  • Study a CRICOS registered full time course in Australia
  • Eligible family members can accompany you to Australia
  • Work up to 40 hours per fortnight during the semester, and unlimited hours during semester holidays
  • You need to either leave Australia before your visa expires or lodge a new visa application. You can only extend your stay in Australia if you do not have a 'No Further Stay' condition (8534 or 8535) on your current student visa or this restriction has been waived.

You might be able to extend your stay in Australia for:

  • further study
  • graduation
  • a holiday
  • work
  • migration

Transforming Refusals into Success Stories

Your Visa Journey Starts Here!


Australia Reviews  Australia Reviews

Canada Image  CANADA Reviews

Start your Immigration Journey Today!


Check your eligibility: Submit online assessment form


Get a free assessment within 24 hours


Prepare your application with SIEC Advisor


Submit your application together with supporting documents


Wait for your visa to be granted

Appointment Request Form

Call us on +91-9650116699

24 hours contact via WhatsApp @

Australia: +61 415 383 393