Time to Hurry Up! Limited quota left.
Tasmania's nomination quota program for the year 2021-22 are as follows:
- Subclass 491- 2200 (total places)- 1274 (occupied places)
- Subclass 190- 1100 (total places)- 731 (occupied places)
Tasmania has received around 1000 new applications since December.
Less than 1300 places are left and approximately 1300 applications for nomination are finalised so far, there can be a significant rise in the available quota.
In order to manage, Tasmania ensures continuing the nomination of those candidates who can best contribute to the province needed business skills. Following are the top three priorities:
- Candidates have employment and skills in critical roles such as health, allied health, infrastructure and engineering.
- Candidates having employment and skills related to Tasmania Skilled Occupation List.
- Candidates possessing direct nominated skills assessment.